We hold privacy in high regard. Our goal is to provide our clients with the legal assurance that they are working with a tool that surpasses legal standards. That is why we are unable to measure session-level variables. To offer these variables, consent would be required, and ensuring privacy and compliance is our priority.
- Session Duration (ga:sessionDuration): The length of time in seconds that a user spends on a website during a single session.
- Bounce Rate (ga:bounceRate): The percentage of single-page sessions where the user left the website without any interaction.
- Pages per Session (ga:pageviewsPerSession): The average number of pages viewed during a single session.
- Unique Pageviews (ga:uniquePageviews): The number of sessions during which a specific page was viewed at least once.
- Avg. Session Duration (ga:avgSessionDuration): The average duration of a session on the website.
- New Sessions (ga:percentNewSessions): The percentage of sessions where the user was new to the website.
- % of Returning Sessions (ga:percentReturningSessions): The percentage of sessions where the user had previously visited the website.
- User Type (ga:userType): Categorizes users as «New Visitor» or «Returning Visitor» based on their session history.