Once SEAL Metrics detects your «Sources» using the utm_source, then you would be able to see the below list in your cost section.
- Find the source you want to add a cost
- Select on «€» icon
3. Select «New Cost»
4. Add manually the cost:
There are 3 ways to import manual costs:
- CPC: Add the average cost per click you paid on this source (Cost will be calculated with the cost received in SEAL from this sources)
- CPA: Add the average cost per action you paid on this source (SEAL will calculate it based on last click attribution model)
- Sponsorship (Most used): Add the daily cost of this source
Cost Calculator from a csv file:
1. You should download SEAL´s cost import template.
2. Insert your costs in this file
Please find below a sample:
3. Browse and select xls file where you added costs. Once completed this action, then you should click «Upload» to complete this action.
Once the setup is finsihed you’ll start to count costs in your sources. If you are storing the revenue made in every purchase, you’ll have access to your ROAS in real-time.